Sunday 13 July 2008

Oops

OK, I own up, I forgot my log in to the blog.... sorry!

Right, catch up time then! The small beasties are mainly doing ok apart from the ferret who is rather old now and developed an abscess on her face, it's getting better but she's sleeping most of the time now. It's still strange only having 7 guinea pigs, I was always so used to having around 100 of them that it does seem rather quiet still at feeding time!
3 new additions came in at the weekend though, 3 lovely little male gerbils, brothers from the same litter, and they are now resident in the office and learning to explore their new home.
2 cornsnakes are due in soon through another rescue once a transport run can be finalised but that'll be all for now.
Dylan encountered something rather scary on his morning walk today, a load of pony and traps went past us and he was not amused and his behind my legs! Silly lad xx

No comments: